Monday 3 September 2012

Hello, My Lovelies!

You are my guinea pigs.

Don't fret too much, I'm not into animal testing.

But I thought I'd better warn you, since this is the first ever blog post from Knight N Daze, and you're not even sure yet if I'm a knight, or in a daze!

This is a blog for me, quite honestly. I'm more than happy for you to share it, if it's what you're into, and that fact alone will give me a bit of a kick, since it'll be about me and my thoughts and opinions too. Sometimes I like me and sometimes I don't, so it doesn't really matter which way you swing...

This is not an advice column or a "how to...", though you never can tell, I could get instructional now and then. And it's not about depression or weight loss or parenting even though I have some pretty grand ideas on all of them that I'm bound to share.

No.

This is pretty much a diary of my self improvement. A way for me to document and follow how far I've come, because often times I feel like not only am I at the bottom of the ladder, but that someone is dangling the ladder out of my reach and taunting me with it! I'm sure it'll be helpful to stare at my reflections (see what I did there?) and know that I have actually been participating in life. And if not, I'm sure I can hire me someone to kick me in the pants.

So, Welcome, My Lovelies!

For today, I'm feeling a bit knightly. And no guinea pigs will be harmed in the making of this blog.



Image courtesy of prozac1 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...